Thursday, March 18, 2010

...and so we meet...

I can't believe I am on here! I'm really not a blogging kind of person, but at the suggestion of a friend of mine, I felt that I should give this a whirl for Jason. Let me explain. Jason in the Navy and we have two absolutely gorgeous children. He is also attached to the Abe Lincoln and they are set to go on deployment this year. To say that I have been stressing about it would be an understatement. My biggest concern is, when Jason and I spoke about him going for a commission in the Navy, was his quality and quantity of time with his children. So now, it is upon us, our first deployment with a newborn and a toddler and I just want to make sure that Jason is as connected with us as possible. Hence, the blog.

Like I said, this isn't really my thing, so it will take me a while to get this looking all nifty and stuff. And I'll also warn that I tend to not mince words and probably, at the end of the day, share too much information.

So let's see where this takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment