Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 117 - Some day I'm gonna figure it out....

one of these days - I'm totally going to figure out how to control the things that there is no way that I possibly CAN control them. A for instance you ask? kay...this stupid house. I say stupid, because the ordeal is stressing me out, it has barely been 48 hours and it is stressing me out. I'm beginning to think that I can't feel right with myself unless I'm stressing about something, makes me feel like I am not nearly as easy going as I thought I was. *sigh*

So the owner of the new house, I talked to her, she talked to me, we were like "yaaayyyy!" and I thought it was pretty much a done deal. She gave the impression that I wouldn't have to mess with an application and all that BS. Apparently I was wrong because the next day, she pops up with an application and says get it back and all that, so I get all that for her and send it off. Then she texts me questioning the fact that we had a house in Marysville. Shit.

and when I was filling that out, I felt this huge sense of dread just pouring down me, because I was like fuckity fuck fuck fuck....this house is going to bite us in the ass. I couldn't very well NOT put it down...hell it wanted us to go all the way back to the Athens house. So that fact that in 2.5 years we have held 2 leases at 2 places in 2 states for appx 10 months and 11.5 mth respecitively, does not bode well for us. le effing double sigh. So I just put it down, and send off and she's questioning where we are currently staying and whats up with the other house and yada. She says okay great thanks, and that was last night at like 6 pm.

and now nothing.

so it's been 30 hours - and nothing. No, ohhhh I'm still looking it over...or oh, I think you suck, no thanks. Quite frankly I think that once she saw your paychecks and realized that seriously, theres nothing to worry about, then she should have us sign on the dotted line.

What I'm really getting at, is I'm afraid she called Jaime, and the shitty ex-landlord that he is, trashed us. And if that's the case...he has no clue what reign of terror will come down on him. see? worrying about something when, as Tara has pointed out, there is technically nothing to worry about yet.

oh well...hunny...you know me...if I can't control it, it drives me nuts till I have it worked out. dbl ugh.

I know....I'm a nerd. But you love me, and you're stuck...so there.

love you.....miss you....can you come home now?

No comments:

Post a Comment