Sunday, August 8, 2010

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."


I strongly dislike the fact that I have a short temper and no patience. It is always something that I am constantly working on. Especially now with both kids acting out and not sleeping so I am not, and I feel so displaced. I also have to try to not allow myself to feel like Jason does not think about me enough. I have to get my jealous eyes in check. I hate not feeling like I am the center of his universe. I have to force myself to start out every morning with a positive thought and a pray for guidance. I have to or I will lose control. I have to force myself t get through the day with a smile on my face even this I haven't slept for more then 2 hours at a time in a month because I have to, my kids deserve it. I have to feel like I am keeping my faith in God strong when the truth is I have questioned it recently. Positive thoughts, prayers and hopefully a nice thought from my husband are what gets me through the days now.

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not you have gotten substantially more patient than you were when we got married. I guess I'm rubbing off on you.
    How can you think you're not the center of my universe? Everything I do is for you Steven and Zayda. Everyday of miserable OCS you were the center of my focus. I have to have you as my guiding rod or I'd be lost right now. And you can't help but have faith in God when you stop and take a look around. See the beauty in the world, the amazing design of our universe. Look at how perfect our babies are, look how blessed we really are. Love you more than you'll ever know.

    ReplyDelete