Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 39 The Sweetest Things....




I've been thinking about this for a couple of days...about writing this. I know that I have not done very well emailing, and there is no real excuse for it. I try to reason to myself "well after watching over those two all day...I'm beat" but then I remember you have 80 something kids to babysit.

I want to tell you about all the little things the kids have been doing or do on a daily basis...the little things that I just don't remember to say unless I just sit and think about it. I'm sure it will make you feel a little melancholy, but that's not my intent, I don't want to make you sad or feel upset like your not here to see it yourself...I just want to let you in so your know a little more and can just imagine it because I think ultimately it will make you all gooey inside:)

- Zayda loves her lovey just as much as Steven does. When I lay her down, and give her her paci, and then lay her lovey on top of her....she grabs it with both hands and immediately scrunches it up to her face :)
- Steven loves to play Scrabble on my iphone..meaning he likes to swap letters and resign games because it makes a neat "ding!" noise.
- Zayda really doesn't like puffs...at all.
- Steven thinks that most words spell "dog"...thanks hun, lol!
- Zayda really likes to play 'chicken' with the cat..unfortunately I have never let her complete a game to see who would win.
- Steven really doesn't care for rootbeer. crazy!
- Zayda is not a big fan of strawberry jam!
- Steven will now repeat the sound of animal whenever he hears that animal mentioned. Like someone says "horse" on TV then he immediately starts to whinnie.
- Zayda doesn't really like Strawberry Banana food...but likes Banana and likes Strawberry and Banana with oatmeal.
- Steven likes to read Shel Silverstein with Tata almost every night since we have gotten here. And he will sit and listen to her read about 7 or 8 poems to him.
- Zayda will not hold her bottle, unless you absolutely positively make her.
- Steven likes his Cars toy cars but no longer wants to watch the movie.

Here's just a snippet...I'll do this again some time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment