Friday, April 16, 2010

It's all gonna be okay!

In some respects, the next month is almost gonna be harder then the actual deployment. Think about it....it's long enough that you miss your husband *or daddy* terribly but short enough that you can't really get into a routine to just deal with the day. I'm already at the point of "let's just get the deployment party started" so I am really not looking forward to this next month. But at the end of the day, all I have to do is look at my sweet family and think of my loving husband and all that he does for us and it gives me what I need to get through the next day and the next until we can all be together again.









1 comment:

  1. All the bad in my day fades when I see these photos. Love you all more than you'll ever know. Kisses to my babies.

    ReplyDelete