Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 10 - ohmygoodnessfreakinghelpmenowplease......

and simply relazing with momma....
.... and in case you forgot...she's Rad like Dad..but unfortunately this shirt got donated to the Behlke's!
-----> and this one is ridiculous...he now will take you by the hand and bring you to the closet and be like "snack! snack!" and think that if he is cute enough you will give it to him!!

<---- I know, I know, me and the foodie pix are a little ridiculous...but you know what? she seriously gets PISSED if you take away her pickle even tho you are just trying to give her a new one!



So, I know that we talked earlier and you said it's hard because it has been only 9 days...well hunny, it has been 3 months, remember? And that's been easy peasy! we can do this...with our eyes shut, and hands ties behind our backs! we are ALL over it!

Pretty easy day really, can't complain. Your daughter being ridiuclous and your son acting ridiculous. Zayda sure is getting pretty bossy when it comes to her food...when she wants it, she like wants it NOW! wonder where she got that from. Steven bought an app off of itunes apparently..but I'm glad that it was at least an app from Parents magazine and it is just a bunch of different sets of flash cards....how nifty is that?! what a smart boy....

anyway...I'm going to go. I can't wait for my laptop to get here, I think then I will be better at updating and emailing you.

we sure do miss you Mr House...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment