Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 14 - A letter to my husband....



Dear husband of mine.....

I miss your scrawny little butt, which I have been recently assured is becoming super rock-hard abalicious. I really wish I could just give you a big ole hug and a nice little snuggle. I even miss watching you as you fall asleep on the couch at night, and I never thought I would say that! crazy huh?!

But I am worried about you...you seem so sad and like you are not overcoming this deployment issue. We are officially two weeks in but we are really in all actuality, 2.5 months in, and we are so far doing fantastic. I think....the kids are adjusting, and I am fine. We are all in a time where we are just waiting for you to come home and see you again. We know that it is hard, and we all have our moments, and I have my occasional moment where sunglasses are required so no one sees the tears, but we are moving forward and moving on. What can I do from this far to help you get out of your funk and moving on? you make me worry....and I can't not worry about you....you are my best friend, my lover, my heart, the other part of me and you are in a funk...so that makes me in a funk.

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Babe. Please don't worry about me, you have enough to worry about and it doesn't do you any good. I'll be fine, I just miss my babies. Sometimes pictures make me miss you more, but other times they make me smile. I'll get over it, I just deal with retards all day and it starts to get monotonous and I don't have you to come home to at the end of the day. We're starting our 'deceptive maneuvering' before we enter. Someone thinks that nobody will know we're actually a warship headed where we're headed. The most retarded plan I've ever heard of. If they wanted to appear like a cruise ship or cargo carrier they would go in a straight line. It kind of gives it all up doing it like this. They are setting RC off and on the rest of the way in. The shortest stretch of time that it will be set once it sets is 20 hours. There will be 30 hour stretches where I won't be able to email, just know that I'll send it when I can. Love you tons. J

    PS. Super cute pics and you're a sexy hot mamma

    ReplyDelete