Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3 - Obsessively checking my email :)


I hate this ship and I love this ship! I undersand what it stands for and what it's purpose is...but it took my husband! This ship is the reason that I sleep with my phone, go to the bathroom with my phone, exercise with my phone...eat with my phone...I'm sure you get my drift.

I spend my whole day constantly updating in hopes that I will have an email, a letter or otherwise, from Jason. Someday, I'm sure, he is actually going to pick up this weird thing called "a pen" and the other weird thing called "paper" and write me an honest to God letter. someday. but until then....I will continue to check obsessively.

Today was a good day...Zayda ran around like crazy on the walker and Steven woke up from his -way-to-short nap in a really good mood so who cares. I had an excellent work out, which is always nice. And Janie came home from the doctor cancer-free, so beautiful.

Oh and Dad and Julie got their new dishwasher and microwave in...so except that fact that you are gone, all is good.

we miss you and love you...

:)

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually in this picture of the ship. You see the guy waving his cover in the air, that is Chris waving to Shelley. I'm standing right beside him with my arms crossed. Sorry I haven't written you any letters, I didn't realize you wanted them so badly. I've sent you a homemade card with writing in it, doesn't that count for something? Love you.

    ReplyDelete