Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 21 - Happy Birthday!

Thought about you a lot today! You got all kinds of birthday wishes on your facebook page...they will be there for you when you can get into port and you feel like checking. Uncle Jim said welcome to 30....so I had to remind you were not quite there yet;) Lets see....you also got birthday wishes from Julie's Tara, Gina, a video card from Mary and the kids, Aaron, David Klaren, Kevin Gray, Laura McCloskey, David King, Alicea Hill and I'm sure a few others, I just don't remember at the current moment in time! I hope you got to do something semi-enjoyable for your birthday...now that I think about it, we should have had a cake in your honor or something, lol. But nope, we did not. We did have some leftover raisen bar, but no cake. So today we went outside for some cocktail fun while the dinner was cooking on the grill. Apparently, as you can tell from the following video (sorry, I couldn't get it to rotate) the only time Steven will shower and NOT complain is if he is outside! Was simply way to cute. I apparently missed him turning around and shaking his butt at the hose!
ohhhhh, Mr. House, we miss you so much...we love you and we can't wait to see you again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment