Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 5 - tired tired tired tired...

Fell asleep today, on the floor, with Steven sitting in the crook of my arm because he was being needy and Zayda pulling my hair because she was STARVING (in her defense, it was 5 o clock) but I fell super-way asleep. I only woke up 15 minutes later, and Steven was still in the crook of my arm and Zayda was still pulling my hair, only by this time she had drooled in it too, because Julie yelled out "COFFEE". (sigh)

Long day today...we got up and went on a mission to find pajamas! We had to stop by Costco for diapers and formula and to Old Navy because I had a coupon that expired today. BTW, babe, you bought me a super cute sweater-jacket, Steven two long sleeve shirts for winter and Zayda a long sleeve outfit for winter...thanks...your a peach! all on sale, btw, natch!

So then went to JoAnns and found NOTHING I needed...that's right...NOTHING. Went to Quilters Market and my intent was to find stuff for our quilt but instead I bought a kit to make Zayda a big blanket that is comprised entirely of MINKY! They had a sample quilt already made in the store and I wrapped it around her face and she just positively BEAMED!!!!! so we just had to get the kit.....:)

Steven was in a crabby mood today, all day, so no nap until 4 pm really didn't help the issue...but I guess what are you going to do..it sucks being this far away from things. But we got Zayda bigger jammies which is good because I do not want what happened last night to happen again...talk about feeling like shit! and to think I was just waiting for her to work it out and she was in pain...horrible...:(

well...I am off to finish dad's quilt and then a variety of other projects.

We love you and we miss you soooooooooo much! Kisses to daddy from his babies.




1 comment:

  1. My sweet babies. Zayda comes by her love of all things soft honestly. You'll have to send me a pic of her wrapped in the blanket when you're done. Love you

    ReplyDelete