Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 15 - what a funny guy







I'm telling you...he does it on purpose! I think he knows the nugget is in bed and if he gets up at this time, he will get mommy and possibly grandma too, allllll to himself. And he loves to sit in between them on the couch and snuggle!

the only thing that would have been better is if he had had popcorn!

Today was a decent day...didn't do a whole lot becuase I was pretty tired, thanks to our beatiful daughter! I did take a nap with her and she was gracious enough to sleep for a few hours today so that I could with her as well...but of course, that's why it is 1:42 and I am updating this, lol....

I've been thinking more and more about opening a shop...I really like working with yarn! big surprise that I like a new media...I know! Melissa has offered to trade photos with babies/kids for keeping the hat...sweet deal I think....

well...baby, wanted to post day 15. one more day closer to homecoming... love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment